- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 22:29
- Written by admin
- Hits: 2881
The Native American Center of Southeast Minnesota (NACSM) is based out of Rochester, Minnesota.
The purpose of this organization is to encourage and promote:
- Native American Cultural Awareness and Activities for the Native American Group and Southeast Minnesota Community.
- Education of Native Americans
- Emergency financial assistance for Native American visitors here for medical treatment at Mayo or Olmsted Medical Centers.
- Social Functions
- Better understanding of Native American Culture and History within the Southeast Minnesota Community.
- Self Determination
We will use this website to help promote our sponsored events and activities (see Future Events link) along with sharing information about who we are and what we do.
Please see our FAQ link for contact information. Thank you.
The Native American Center of Southeastern Minnesota
is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
All donations are tax deductable and very welcome.